Sunday 1 February 2015

村上春樹


1.   “She waited for the train to pass. Then she said, "I sometimes think that people’s hearts are like deep wells. Nobody knows what’s at the bottom. All you can do is imagine by what comes floating to the surface every once in a while.” 
/ Haruki Murakami , Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman


2.   “Sometimes when I look at you, I feel I'm gazing at a distant star. 
It's dazzling, but the light is from tens of thousands of years ago.
Maybe the star doesn't even exist any more. Yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything.” 
/ Haruki Murakami , South of the Border, West of the Sun


3.   And once the storm is over you won't remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won't even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm you won't be the same person who walked in. That's what this storm's all about.” 
/ Haruki Murakami , Kafka on the Shore


4.   “I want you to remember me. If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.” 
/ Haruki Murakami , Kafka on the Shore


5.   “Letters are just pieces of paper," I said. "Burn them, and what stays in your heart will stay; keep them, and what vanishes will vanish.” 
/ Haruki Murakami , Norwegian Wood


6.   “Have you ever had that feeling—that you’d like to go to a whole different place and become a whole different self?” 
/ Haruki Murakami , The Wind Up Bird Chronicle


7.   “With each passing moment I'm becoming part of the past. There is no future for me, just the past steadily accumulating.” 
/ Haruki Murakami , Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman


8.   “That's what the world is , after all: an endless battle of contrasting memories.” 
/ Haruki Murakami , 1Q84


9.   “Life doesn't require ideals. It requires standards of action.” 
/ Haruki Murakami , Norwegian Wood


10.   “In this world, there are things you can only do alone, and things you can only do with somebody else. It's important to combine the two in just the right amount.” 
/ Haruki Murakami , After Dark

No comments:

若不記下,我甚至不能曉得,它們已經經過我了。 ~syn《念頭》